Question about RS232 PCI addon cards

scifiwasabi

Hey everyone, I have an older desktop that doesn't have an on board rs232, so I'm going to order a PCI card...yea it has to be PCI not PCIe due to having to work with what I got (old as dirt hardware hehe). So I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm seeing a few brands on Newegg, Fry's, TD and MicroCenter...so any help would be much appreciated thanks thanks :D

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I can make a DF-1 driver in linx and see the panelview, but when I open factorytalk and copy the running configuration on my laptop I don't get my...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am working on a project that uses an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1100 PLC. I have two devices with RS232 output (actually one is RS232...
Replies
Views
I do not have any trouble communicating with an LED message sign with my ML1100 when using an rs232 connection. I use a 1761-PM02 cable with one...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am using a Siemens S7-200 PLC which has an RS485 port in its CPU. I use a Siemens PPI converter (485-->232) to communicate with my laptop...
Replies
Views
I am trying to send a hexideximal command to an imaje inkjet printer for a SLC 5/03 via rs232. I have figured out the cable connections between...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom