Sorting/Searching Arrays

Strokur

Hello again!

I didn't think I would be back so soon, however I have another question.

I am using a Modicon Quantum PLC (Unity Pro XL v 7.0) I'm trying to find the best way to search for a given integer within an array of integers.

1. Product code integer is entered
2. Use a FIND_EQ_ARINT function.
3. If output of function is >-1 set bit true.

I would then use that bit to trigger what I want.

Does this sound logical? I know the output is an integer of the position it matches the integer to. Thanks again for any input.

Phil

I am doing this for quite a few tanks so I've got a DFB already set up to take in the code, and I can just use some of the newer operate/compare blocks given by Unity to check if it's > -1. That was my thought on this.

Similar Topics

I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started with WinCC unified (v17) and there are alot of things I used on Comfort but now are not available. Currently I am finding...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to be smart about naming my tags so things automatically group together alphabetically, but for some reason it doesn't work like I...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. There is an int type, number that I got from the DataBlock. For example, the DataBlock address is Db1.dbw0. Here's what I want to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I am working on a college project where we have to sort 3 different color legos. Orange, Black, and Tan. I am using a color...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom