Furnas plc info

Fuzzy

F
Hello... 'anybody out there?

I need some help!

I have a Furnas 20 I/O plc that seems to have little to no capabilities as compared to current models produced by any company. It is a model: F-20MR-U1, manufactured by Mitsubishi in the mid-80's.
I have no information on it whatsoever but I do have an old Mitsubishi programming manual for MELSEC F & F2 series plc's that shows counters and timers that the Furnas apparently doesn't have.

Its' available commands are: LD, LDI, OUT, RST, NOP, AND, ANI, ANB, SFT, END, OR, ORI, ORB & PLS.

If anyone out there has any information or suggestions (short of discarding it and buying a newer one) I would be most grateful.

I am attempting to build a semi-universal hydraulic power unit that, depending on which machine is plugged into the back of the control panel, will operate the hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders in one of three modes. Manual, single cycle or auto cycle. The idea being to have as many as three cylinders on the machine. With only 12 inputs I can't see being able to control more.

Anyway, thanks much for any input that anyone can give.

Fuzzy