Trying to find the output of BMX DDM 16022 module

Nemic

Hello everyone,

Right now I'm trying to understand the Modicon M340's DDM 16022's configuration. I am using Unity Pro software. It states that the output are QO.1.16-Q0.1.23. However, when I'm looking at the attached file, how can I identify Q16?

Please respond to this post as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Nemic

DDM 16022.jpg

Last edited:
This is correct picture, but take in consideration that QO.1.16 means:
Q- output
0 - base rack
1 - module/card position
16 - number of output.

So it is important what is positioned card on rack.

bmxddm16602.jpg

This is correct picture, but take in consideration that QO.1.16 means:
Q- output
0 - base rack
1 - module/card position
16 - number of output.

So it is important what is positioned card on rack.
Hi everyone,

I finally understand what Q0.1.16 means. Now, I have a follow up problem. I've done the simple on/off input switch into the BMX DDM 16022 module and the Unity Pro software is responding to the input switch; however, the output of the BMX DDM 16022 module is not responding.

I checked the logic and the configurations and they're seem fine. Plus, I checked the output channels to measure its output voltages and they're all measured 0 Volts. So, are there any key steps that I missed?

Please respond to this post as soon as possible.

Thank you, Nemic.

Last edited:
You have supplied + Voltage to pin 20 properly?
Can you force an output on to verify the module is or is not working?

Well, your diagram conflicts with Schneider Electric diagram
http://download.schneider-electric....M-16022_CAD2D-ELECTRICAL_M340-CONNECTIONS.wmf
but, yes, it looks as though you would need to supply negative VDC to pins 9 and 19 and positive VDC to pins 10 and 20 according to the diagram from the manufacturer. That would be for sourcing to your output devices.

The diagram you supplied implies that you wire +VDC to pins 10 and 19, -VDC to pins 9 and 20.

This is not question that can be answered.... We need a lot more informations if you want our help.