Crimson 3 Question

Radan77

Hi,

Is it possible for me to compare two alphanumeric strings and return a value if they match ?

I have tried with a simple if statement but the program tells me it must be an integer when I ctrl T it.

Thanks.

Dan.

Hi,

Is it possible for me to compare two alphanumeric strings and return a value if they match ?

I have tried with a simple if statement but the program tells me it must be an integer when I ctrl T it.

Thanks.

Dan.

It is as simple as Tag1 == Tag2 where Tag1 contains the first string and Tag2 contains the second string. Tag1 == Tag2 can be the Data Source for a Numeric Tag or you can use this in a Function.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Hope you all are safe and well. I have a question about creating a Data Log snapshot in Crimson 3.1. I have created a HMI screen...
Replies
Views
Can you program the Help button on the Alarm Viewer to go to a different page? I want to create a separate page with the alarm details on it.
Replies
Views
Hey folks, looking for a bit of help. I have a G15 HMI, I am using Crimson 3. I have created a program with contents: if (Type == 150)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to use the animated image core primitive on a load screen. Not sure how i display more than 2 images. I would like to display 8...
Replies
Views
I just started working with Crimson 3.0. I have an animated gauge and it works fine but the needle is too thin. Is it possible to make the needle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom