UK Wire colors specs?

MATT116

Have a project going to the UK, not exactly sure where yet but in the specs they call out the following wire colors.
Brown: All line conductors.
Light Blue: All neutral conductors.
White: All switched control circuit conductors.
Green / Yellow: All equipment grounding colors.
Are these normal colors for UK? Seem strange to me.

Thanks

Hi

3 phase Browne black grey to the panel ISO black black black after that
Single phase Browne live blue neutral green/yellow earth
24 volt light blue light blue
Control from another panel orange
Sorry the white I am not sure of as for 110 v I think it's red and black but I am not sure I will check this out.

No mains power aloud on the panel door so 220 v lights , fans etc are not allowed

Start button is white, stop button is black and reset is blue
All panels must also have a ce cert

Hope this helps

Donnchadh