European Wire Colors

We have standard wiring colours for LV only (Low Voltage up to 1KV)
ELV (Extra Low Voltage below 50V) has no written standard.
In saying that -
Most Switchboard MFG and Panel Builders have copies of individual company Specs.
These are usually Plagiarized from every other company.
EVEN COPIED FROM THIS SITE

so the standards have been kept very close to the same.

I will add that the LV Neutral is considered to be an active wire
so Blue or any other colour can be used.
As the Bonding to Earth (Ground) may not be connected the Neutral can have a full 120/240 Volt potential to ground (High Shock Risk)

I am wondering since it's a small amount of wiring if we should not change it to be Blue for 24 + and white with blue tracer to be 24- since that's what we have on all our other equipment.

I had seen blue and brown on sensors before but never a panel wired this way.