AB Software

sdkelec

I'm looking to buy a copy of RSLogix 500 Basic/ starter and RSLinx hopefully to program SLC and Micrologix. When I punch in RSLogix on e-bay I am shown some cheap possibly even questionable software. Are these prices ligit, can you sell are even make copies of this software. Where is a good place to buy this software?

Thanks

Call your local Allen-Bradley distributor and ask them about starter-kits. These kits include the basic RSLogix software, PLC, manuals, cables and test kits. You can select from a list of different PLC's or HMI'S. The kit is well worth the money. It's a good way to start programming PLC's. :D

most of this software will be the cd only with no activation disc. If it includes the activation for the prices they show you can bet it is copied software.

Bob