RSView32 log alarm log to a file daily

Hi

I can't fully remember my self it's been a long time ago now that I set up rs View 32. I think it was under the project tab and then alarm or log can't fully remember and you set up the path there.
I will check out an old project I have later if no one else comes up with an answer

Donnchadh

i see what you are talking about in alarm setup but can i make it create a new file periodicly everyday. there is place to set up periodic file creation but how do I know the file name. I might be missing the commands to alarm log. I would have these commands run on startup.

Thanks for the advice

Similar Topics

Hi, It was brought to my attention today that the alarm log on one of our View32 Projects has not worked in 2 years. I looked at the setup:file...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to display a string tag in the alarm log file in RSView32 works. For exapmle, in the user custom message in the "Alarm States" tab I...
Replies
Views
I have a project just started up using RSView32 Ver. 7.30. All was working fine until I edited a couple of tags in the Tag Database. I restarted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
A client is running an RSView32 station strictly for trending and reports, but the station hung up the other day and had to be ctrl+alt+del \end...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom