Plc c7

samiatbra,

welcome to the forum.

Not trying to be mean, but this site does not discuss hacking into the plc. its in the site rules if i am not mistaken. Please contact the plc local sales rep for help.

regards,
james

Dear James

Thanks for welcom
I hope people here can help me to crack the p.w. because even the PLC supplyer said that he already gave us the p.w. and he dont remember it any more, and he advised us to find some way to crack it if not found, is it posible or not?

samiatbra,

sorry, i am not familiar with your plc.

if you have a copy of the program, contact the plc tech support people for help. it may cost some money, but it may be more efficient than to rewrite the code.

As i have already said, the owner of this site frowns upon the use of this site to break into plc's. We have no clue who you are other than what's posted or what the machine does you are wanting to get into.

regards,
james