Linx not seeing cards but program running

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
Have a site that is not pulling data from a compressor. The compressor PLC is fine and it's Panelview is fine. The site HMI is FT View SE 6.1. RSLogix is 2.59. When I open the linx for the system I have red X's through some of the cards but I am still getting values on the plc except for the compressor. I talked ot tech support and deleted the Harmony files and can see all the cards now but still no data from the comp. Anyone seen this before? The site is 6 hours away so we may have to go there tomorrow. Just seemed kinda strange.

Kraken Fan #69

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to setup communication to a Panelview 800 HMI Part No. 2711R-T4T in Connected Components Workbench 12.00 I am using a...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks in advance all for reading. I'm automating my lathe and I am using my AB CompactLogix L45 PLC as control. I followed the basic steps...
Replies
Views
Hello again, So I have a RS5000 project with a 17 slot base. In slot 6 I have a 1756-EN2T Local_ENBT card with its own sub-network. The first...
Replies
Views
I have lately been struggling with communication with PLC's over ethernet out in the field. This is a new problem, my laptop had not problems...
Replies
Views
So the laptop I was using to troubleshoot our system was on the way out and now I have all the software installed on a newer machine. Moved my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom