Coriolis with ET200M

Dear All

i am Using Coriolis mass flow metter with ET200M IM 153-2 .I need frequency counting function which is built in S7 300 named high speed counters as shown in attached picture. i need this function with ET200M kindly suggest me any module for this .so that i can count high speed pulse /litter generated by Coriolis Mass flow meter. Waiting for your kind reply

Regards

CPU 313C-1.jpg CPU 313C-2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, I was on a customer's site on friday where they have a large bioreactor that they bought secondhand from a previous user. System is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a Micro Motion Ethernet I/P module connected to a compact logix And Im confused about what the inputs represent in the manual it...
Replies
Views
When mounting two separate mass meters on different product lines does mounting them side by side ever cause a harmonic that can interfear with...
Replies
Views
We are trying to accurately measure oil coming into our refinery. Currently, we use a coriolis meter and a capacitance probe to measure volume...
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to figure out the right method of adding a DO card to an existing rack. It's not the *next* open slot, but I have to move the AO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom