newbie in PLC

jccheah

Hi All,
im very new on the PLC, i want to learn how to use PLC. Hope all you guy can help, thanks so much.

Question :

Press button A ------> LED 1 on ---> after 1 sec --->LED 2 on & LED 1 off --->
after 1 sec ---> LED 1 on & LED 2 off ------> continue loop.

Press button A again , both LED off.

Im using KV studio ver7.11

Thanks & Regards
JC

I haven't used that software yet, but one way out of many would be to set a bit to turn on the led loop. Then if that bit is on then when you push the button again it resets the bit. That should turn your loop on and off with one push button.

Now you could use that loop bit to start a timer to time to 3000ms. When the timer reaches it's set value then reset the timer back to zero.

Now for your LED outputs. Setup a comparison to the time value in the timer to be true when the time value is less than 1000ms. When the timer value is less than 1000ms then turn LED 1 on.

Setup another comparison to the time value for if the time value is greater than 1000 and less than 2000 then LED 2 will be on.

Now the time between 2000ms and 3000ms both LED's will be off. When the timer reaches 3000ms reset the timer and the loop will begin again.

Remember, this is just one way out of many.

Hi JDCROCKETT724

Thanks so much for the help, i will try to do it , hope i can done it, again thanks so much

Another Tip:

To turn a bit on and off with one push button you will probably have to utilize one shots. Otherwise when pushing the button the bit will toggle on and off every scan while holding the button down