Izumi Idec FA-2J

downunda

I have just picked up an Izumi Idec FA-2J PLC cheaply to learn more about PLC's. I am trying to find the best way to program it. I am on a very small budget and do not have a hand held programmer or the PLC to computer cable. Is there a cheap way to make up a cable or is the hand held programmer the best option, if so are these items still available.

If anyone can give me some advice on this it would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm fairly new to PLC's, I'm mostly used to regular programming languages, but recently, I've had to delve into PLC stuff at work. And now...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am very new the PLC programming. We are learning PLC on the IZUMI plc. I have a few questions. Is ladder logic programming a...
Replies
Views
We currently have been using the DOS based software FA2SYS Ver 2.21A & FA2MON Ver 2.11A to support our Izumi FA-2J PLC's. Is there any way to...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Again i need some help! (i allways does). We received a project a couple of weeks ago, it includes the comunication via PC to 3...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom