Krones filler height adjustment

choota

Hellow

I recently started working in a brewery and i am facing a problem with the krones filler height adjustment system of the beer bowl. The machine is displaying the message "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE BOWL AND THE CENTRING BELL CAM IS TOO SMALL".Both the cam and the bowl are at their right positions. I tried raising the probe(4 to 20 mA) alone but the height only goes from 0 to 563 instead of 0 to 1658. I tried changing the probe itself but the other probe behaved the same.

I will really appreciate your help guys

Thanx

Might be a scaling problem, like in S7: your measured value (0...27xxx) get be scaled by FC105 to a value between 0 and 1658 like height.

Hello
I recentlly started working in fatctory production can CSD
I working on filler machine
I want help about manual product touch screen