SLc500-logging data to excel?

Murphy243

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys, i am currently working on a machine which grades sizes of material,
what i am wanting to do is log this data in excel so that it creates a new cell of the data (the size) each time i put our test pieces through the machine.
This will only be used while i am calibrating the machine so will only be temporary.

I have asked everyone i know how to do this but none are too sure so was hoping you guys here would be able to help.

thanks Murphy

Last edited:
I have never done it but it's my belief that you will require RSLinx

Not the free version of RSLinx Lite, but a paid for version of RSLinx,
such as OEM, Gateway or others.

In RSLinx have a look at the tabs across the top, in the one that has I think has OPC,
check out the options available to you,
I feel its there but not having a version of RSLinx in front of me
I can't be more specific

Hopefully someone else will chime in to help you