RSLogix to wee OIT

Narlin

Lifetime Supporting Member
[FONT=&quot]I’m working with an RSLogix 5555 controller, version 10. The Full duplex port is not in use and I have a C-more micro OIT, EA1-S3ML-N with the EA-MG-SP1 adapter for full duplex, DF1. The AutoDirect site says that this thing is compatible with RSLogix protocol? Of course, the wee OIT doesn’t have control net, or ethernet I/P or anything except DF1 but it should be able to connect and display a few TAGS in the right location. When I try to set up the project, the protocol choices for RSLogix are not obvious. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allen-Bradley DF1 Full Duplex (Micrologix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allen-Bradley DF1 Full Duplex (SLC500)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allen-Bradley DF1 Half Duplex (Micrologix, SLC500)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Allen-Bradley DH485 (Micrologix, SLC500, AIC)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Which one should I choose? Its Friday after 5PM. I can call the company on Monday morning.[/FONT]

Use DF1 Full Duplex, SLC-500.

In RSLogix 5000, configure the Logic -> Map PLC/SLC Messages feature to correlate SLC-style Data Table addresses to ControlLogix INT[x] array tags.

The C-More will treat the ControlLogix like an SLC-5/0x controller, and the controller will be able to emulate the SLC data tables based on how you set up the Map PLC/SLC Messages feature.