kepserver problem after connection loss!

hassanayoub85

Dear,
I developed an OPC Systems.Net C# application for him, allowing me to control a plc remotely.

Everything are going right, however, just small thing.

When I click on my application on a button which setting a tag to true, the tag on PLC is going true, and the lamp turns on. which is great, when I release the button, the tag going false,and on PLC same thing, and Lamp turn off.

When the connection is lost, Ethernet connection, I configured the PLC to turn off all lamps. and this i going right too.

However, after the connection come back, the lamp lamp turn on a bit then turn off.

I am diagnosing the issue myself, and I found that the last value of the tag on kepserver before connection lost (true), is sent to the PLC after connection comeback, while the tag i set to false during this connection loss.

Conclusion:

I want to (when there i connection loss, all tags reset to default value, or, use the last value after connection lost, not last value before connection loss.

How to solve this issue?