Slc500

ladderlogix

Dear All,
I'm new PLC Programmer. I'm working on a new project which inlcude the use of pumps, valves, water level in a tank, RO, temperature and pressures switches, etc.
I already did the big part of the programm, but I need some help to finalize and test it.
Is there any one in LA area that can help? I can pay for the help.
Many thanks

Of course, you are one of the "Dear All".
Thanks for your advise. I was looking in the job board when I recive your message.
I did a part of the programm. I need to added more commands regarding Solenoid valves, pumps, and water level in a tank. I would like to work with some one directly and to see how it works. I'm not looking for consulting company.
Many thanks

I live and work in L.A. area. But I'm sure if you post a little more detail and some more direct questions. You would get all the FREE
help you wanted. Lots of very sharp people at this site.

Hi Mickey,
Thanks for your prompt response.
The program I'm working on is quiet complicate and long, and I'm new in the slc programming field. I would like to learn fast how many thinks work with ladder logix. to give an idea, the part that I have problem within the program include the use of water tank with high and low level detectors and conected to booster pump and valves between the tank, the pump and a water source. I have to use pressure , flow, temperature and other related sensors in the code in order to give alarm messages or pump shutdown via an OIT.
I'm using an SLC 5/03 processor with two outputs, 3 inputs and one 8 entries analogue input.
I'm working on other porjects and would like to know if you could help?
Many thanks,

The program I'm working on is quiet complicate and long, and I'm new in the slc programming field. I would like to learn fast how many thinks work with ladder logix. to give an idea, the part that I have problem within the program include the use of water tank with high and low level detectors and conected to booster pump and valves between the tank, the pump and a water source. I have to use pressure , flow, temperature and other related sensors in the code in order to give alarm messages or pump shutdown via an OIT.
I'm using an SLC 5/03 processor with two outputs, 3 inputs and one 8 entries analogue input.
I'm working on other porjects and would like to know if you could help?
Many thanks,

sounds typical...........
call my friend. aka
Canyou Do Allmyproject,
I used to look for him, but I never found him. I decided I had to act.

Bitmore

Last edited:
Have you created a poit list? Have you made a list of operator entries and alarm messages. Have you created a detailed description of the system operation and relationships of equipment and required responses to various events? If so, writing the program will become much simpler. If not, it will be very difficult.

Post specific questions, and you will get generous support here. If not, I guess my sympathies are with my fellow Mr. Congeniality finalist, Bitmore.