i need help plaz

zeeshan999

Describe the uses of

a) D (Data) registers, including externally adjustable registers.
b) Special diagnostic auxiliary relays M8002, M8033 and M8034.

Welcome to the Forum !

It is considered very bad form to post your homework questions without also showing some of the investigation, research, and effort you have put into answering the question yourself.

Students who show their work and describe what they don't understand in their own words tend to get accurate and detailed help.

Students who can't be bothered with basic English grammar or spelling tend to attract only scorn.

You have the opportunity to move yourself from Column B to Column A... if you post more of your work.

Describe the uses of

a) D (Data) registers, including externally adjustable registers.
For storing or manipulating data.
b) Special diagnostic auxiliary relays M8002, M8033 and M8034.
For diagnostic purposes.

If you want help, you need to show that you have already put in a little effort on your part instead of simply regurgitating the questions from your homework assignment.

Furthermore, you can solicit better answers by being as specific as possible in your questions, particularly in regard to PLC brand and model. You probably don't realize it yet, but all PLCs are not the same when you look under the bonnet. Because I've peeked under the bonnet of several different PLC brands, I can conclude that you're probably using a Mitsubishi PLC.