Control Builder Plus Problem

dobidust

Hi all I have a problem when trying to simulate even just small bits of code in CoDeSys software in Control builder Plus. I can toggle bits from true to false and vice versa but the signal does not flow through the rungs of code. For example if I put 2 inputs into an AND block and then toggle the two inputs on then output does not trigger. I have tried in many different combinations but still no joy could any body shed any light on this problem ?

Regards

Drew

Are you sure the simulator is in run mode?
The other thing that comes to my mind is that when you double click on a variable to change its value, you then have to press ctrl+F7 to apply the changes.

Regards