omron ch200he

ajay34

hi all...

:geek:

i having porblem to online with c200he omron plc..

recently 1 bought software CX program v.9 ( omron) and GX v.8 for mithshubshi..an install it on window 7 (64 bit) laptop..

i have tried to go online with CX but could not get to hook up..

there is error msg showing ..port selected using by other device ..

i m using cable usb-cifo2 for omron c200he.

my question is 1) can i install both software on same pc ?

or do i need to do change any setting ..

2) when i go auto online on CX i cant find ch200he model it show only cj2/cp/nsj seriis..using protol usb and com setting usb..

had i done something wrong with the setting
:confused

I have the same setup with no problems
I have GX-Developer, GX-IEC And GX-Works2FX
but I have not tried to connect to a C200HE
I note that there is a C200HE setting available

I have had no trouble with other Omron PLC's

What USB to rs232 adaptor do you have. If it is the Omron USB adaptor
Plug it into the plc. The plug it into the PC. It should search for the drivers

You may need to reload CX programmer

What are you using to connect to the C200 HE
Go to the device manager and check which com port the converter uses
Set this port permanently
Check the CX-ONE. Com

What version CX are you using.

I do not think CX-P does a search for the C200HE - an older PLC. You will need to set comms details in the comms box. Check the manual - there is a DIP switch that will set a standard comms setting and you can then set matching settings in the comms box.

My CX-P does search for C series with auto online, however i use the com1-cif02 cable and a fysical rs232 port on my laptop.

I can only suggest to you turn on DIP switch 5 for standard comms settings.
Cycle power to the PLC.
The comms settings will then be Host Link, 9600 bps, 7, 2, even.
Set this up in the comms settings - find your serial port and set that too. Make sure you have the right serial port number.
Then auto connect - not auto search.
The only other thing I can think is the problem is are you selecting serial for auto connect?
I am still pretty sure CX-P does not auto search for these old PLCs - there is no driver for this PLC in the CX-Server PLC driver list!
Cannot help you any more than this.
I have not seen one of these old girls for many years.
You can find all this stuff in the manual.
By the way, searching for C series I do not recall coming up - the search window is more specific than that.

i m using usb-cif02 which using peripheral port ..as i m using CX _one version 9
and it did not search auto detect ..

mt pc (laptop msg) seleted port use by other device as i ho thru i cant find any usb that permantly connect to and device ...FYI i m using window 7 ultimate 64bit..

(

ok start from scratch
open a new file
set the PLC to C200HE
go to the comm setup
with the USB lead the com port should be available
(I don't have one plugged in here)

if yours does not display a com port
check the device manager
look at the USB and the PORTS area
if there is an unidentified section then the drivers are probably not loaded or are corrupted

comms.GIF