omron ch200he I/O unit

ajay34

hai all ..

i been working with omron 200HE for some old system ..
where by i have 2 spare input module and 3 spare output module..

since alot safety item are in ..i seem lack of input module..

can i put input module on output module backplane..

my meaning is input backplane is full from channel 0 to 9 .
and out backplane have 1 more spare..
if can what i need to do or any configuration i need to make

Yes - anywhere. The addressing will be after the last output card. If you are using 16 bit cards the channel address will be 10.

thanks for the info ..but i m curious coz on id it show chanel 0 to 9 follow by a,b,c & d
mean i have to set the chanel after the last input id no 9 ..it should be A is it correct.

hai..i try to upload from current plc .I/O table but i got msg saying there no setting for the on plc..and when i put in input module on out rack it show error ..read the error was saying
I/O was over something ..last input module i set as chanel A

You have to go online, put the PLC in program mode and create the I/O table.