Citect 7.2 Page KeyBoard Commands "ENTER"

Guillermo_S

Hi all!.
I´m quite new in Citect..and quite lost in how to sove this:

I´d like to have a "script" to be executed when the "ENTER" key is pressed (sort of user-defined input keyboard). But it seems that the windows focus is passed to any control in the page but the page itself. Any time the ENTER key is pressed, the code in the "focused" object is executed, and the script programmed into the RETURN page command is lost (same with ESC and BACKSPACE keys...)

Is there anything like the KEYPREVIEW command (In visualBasic) to be used in Citect graphics (or pages).?

Many thanks for your time.

I think you need to set up an event that will have as its trigger the enter keypress, but not sure about using the enter key, I would choose a key that is not used for other purposes (maybe one of the function keys)