Communicate Factory Talk View with RS Logix 5000

waqasktk

Hi! I am new to Allen Bradley systems. I have made a program in RS logix 5000 and tested in on the emulator and it works fine. Now I have made an hmi in factory talk for this program. How can connect the hmi with the rs logix program and How will I be able to simulate the hmi and plc program together?

You manually create the emulator in the communication setup for RSLinx Enterprise. If you're using FTView ME, you have to click the button "Copy from Design Time to Runtime" to get it to work in the test application mode.