wanted PLC web server

Ventax

Looking for suggestions for hardware.
Application is a remote system with analog and digital IO but I need to have a hosted web page to display status information remotely and email capability to alert for any problems.

As always cost is a factor.

Thanks for all ideas,

Glenn had mentioned the Ethernet enabled PLCs from Triangle Research. Here is some additional information:

Any of our Ethernet PLCs (Nano-10, FMD88-10, FMD1616-10, Fx1616-BA, and F2424) can host a web page (chapter 2.9 and 2.10 of the Nano-10 user manual) and send email alerts. While it is possible to send emails directly from the PLC, it is recommended to relay them through the TLServer web server program that comes with the TRiLOGI software. It is also available as a lite version that can be distributed to end users without licensing. Either way it just requires a one-time configuration and then must be run continuously on a PC to provide the relay feature.

More information can be viewed through the following link - http://www.eternity-sales.com/tri-plc/tri-plc.htm

The manuals referenced above can be downloaded from the product pages, accessible through the link provided.

Pricing is found on our web site and you are able to purchase through our online store. For your first order, you will want to purchase a starter kit, which includes software and cables in addition to the controller.

If you have any questions pertaining to which unit will best suit your application requirements, please feel free to respond here, by pm or you can email through the link provided below.

The S7-1200 from Siemens has both a built-in web page and email capabilities. The web page is easy to set up, although I've never tried the email.