Need an outdoor Bar graph display

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am looking for an outdoor bargraph display large enough to see from 20 feet away but no more than a foot tall. Its to display a tank level to a driver from across the street. I have seen some from OTEK which I like but its LEDs are too small to be seen from a distance in daylight.

I'm looking for suggestions if you know anything like this.

Depending on the resulution you require, you may get by with a board containing 10 or more LEDs, arranged in a line. use a PLC to trigger outputs based on level. >10% = 1, >20% = 2, etc. You could even use green, amber and red LEDs

Similar Topics

I've got this 3-phase 575V motor that we're controlling with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), which has been quite the learning curve in itself...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I display the step number of a SFC on a display. Sometimes, on a trip, it goes quickly through many steps and I need to prove to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom