Modbus plus

neilyboy

Hi all, first post!:unsure:

I'm sitting on a legacy plant (modicon with lots of modbus plus) and I've got a failed HMI. Does anyone know of any current stockists of modbus plus enabled hmi's? Otherwise i'll have to upgrade with a gateway.

many thanks for all responses

Best bet would be Schneider Electric. However I don't think that I've come across a native modbus plus HMI before. .. The gateway option might be your best bet.

They definitely do some modbus tcp to modbus plus adapters Although these are typically used for adapting old MB+ remote IO did use with newer processors, I'm not sure I'd that would work in your situation.

Thanks Saffa, think i'd already got there I was just hoping someone might have come across something. The joys of legacy.......:confused: