Proworx32 + Modbus Plus PLC to PLC

JJGroezinger

Does anyone know if it is possible on on these old Quantum 113/2 PLC's to use a currently established MB+ network to push a 4-20 value from PLC "A" to PLC "B" which then writes that value directly to a 4-20 output? The current MB+ network is used by SCADA (iFix) read stored values and change setpoints if needed by a GE Proficy machine via an Ethernet to MB+ bridge.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to Proworx 32. I am trying to program a modbus interface for modicon quantum PLC using Proworx32 to...
Replies
Views
We just transferred a ProWORX32 license to a new desktop. After which we transferred back ups of all the projects.PWX files to the new desktop...
Replies
Views
I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again >...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the...
Replies
Views
It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon. Hope you can refresh my memory. Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom