Modicon Quantum 584 / ProWorx32 Refresher

Super Koop

It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon.
Hope you can refresh my memory.

Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as 32bit
for use as Long: Signed, Unsigned, or Floating Point values?

I do not recall how you designate an data table address as
long in the software.

I am seeing evidence of frequent address skips in the table
which could mean they are long (address pairs).

All registers are standard 16 bit modbus. However certain instructions will interpret two consecutive registers as a Real or Long. Since there's no such thing as a "tag" in ProWorx you just label the two registers accordingly so people don't get confused.

Good luck, ProWorx is a dog. If its a 534B processor you can upgrade it to Unity Pro firmware I believe. The L984 logic is still ugly but it's much easier for any new code

Thanks. It's looking like we'll have to go back through the code and Mark/Identify all implied longs.
Was praying for a shorter-cut that would display the used Long addresses in a table or printout. Keeping my fingers crossed....