ProWORX32 Backup Transfer

McBattles

We just transferred a ProWORX32 license to a new desktop. After which we transferred back ups of all the projects.PWX files to the new desktop after looking through the logic, we noticed a lot of the contacts don’t have documentation within the ladder logic itself. However, if you click on a contact, you can see it’s documentation down at the bottom of the screen in the documentation of your window.

Does anyone have an idea why this might’ve happened or how to fix the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Never mind, we found that right clicking on the logic will let you into the “Logic Properties” where the lines of displayed documentation can be changed from “clear” to “descriptor”.

Similar Topics

I was taught to go to Combined > Make Change > go to Offline > will prompt to save > Save > Exit out of program > will prompt to save again >...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use proworx32 for the first time and can't seem to insert a vertical short between blocks. When using the [| Short] button from the...
Replies
Views
It's been so long since I've been inside of Modicon. Hope you can refresh my memory. Is it required to declare specific 400,000 addresses as...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have Schneider PLC which is the world's first one Modicon i need software of Modicon PLC 984,it is known as...
Replies
Views
does anyone have a legitimate copy of Proworx32 they wish to sell. It can't be bought new any more but Schneider will give me an authorisation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom