Remote connection BC9191

kalimoto1

Hello,

I would like to ask you guys a question. How can I connect to a Beckhoff BC9191 plc remotely ie from a different network? At the moment I can connect to it on a local network using tcAdsWebSerivce that is set up over ISS, this also allows me to send and receive data to and from the plc, essentially I want to do the same thing except remotely, would anyone know how this could be implemented?

Ok I think it can be done using TCP/IP over HTTP using TcBase library I am just not sure how it is used. Would anyone know have any previous experience in doing this and could help me out?

Similar Topics

Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
I am hoping someone here can help me out with Remote Desktop Connection Manager. On my clients an on my ThinManager server my screens size fine...
Replies
Views
Hello: Did a project some months ago for a customer. It is a Windows 10 application running on an industrial PC which is not connected to the...
Replies
Views
I'm about to have a guy onsite (I'm trying to help troubleshoot remotely) and he doesn't have the proper software. Usually I have the guys install...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom