FTView ME Actvive Acknowledged Alarms

danny687el

Hi everybody is there a way to change an acknowledged active alarm, from a steady acknowledged indication in an alarm list.
Back to an active flashing un-acknowledged status, without having to change the alarm trigger state back to 0 then 1.

Customer wants to re-animate flashing alarm status when a reset is carried out, if the alarm trigger is still active and the alarm has been previously acknowledged. Cannot see any way to do this without carrying out a trigger value from 1 to o back to 1. Which will change the previous alarm to a inactive acknowledged status. All advice help greatly appreciated!!!!

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/viewme-um004_-en-e.pdf

How the alarm list graphic object works
The alarm list graphic object displays the time an alarm was triggered, and the time it was
acknowledged (if you set up the object to display acknowledged alarms).
At run time, when a trigger connection at the data source matches a message’s trigger
value, an alarm appears in the alarm list. The alarm list can be in the [ALARM MULTILINE]
or [HISTORY] display, in an alarm display you have created, or can be placed on
any display in your application.
You can use multiple alarm lists, in the same display or in different displays. Each alarm
list displays information from the same alarm log file, although you can set up different
lists to display different information.

For information about setting up alarm lists, see Help.
download a copy of the user guide at check out page 9-32
hopes this helps.