FTView SE slow to update PLC tags after being idle.

Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in the PLC, but only after it has been left idle for a few hours. If you are using it regularly everything is fine. Come back after a few hours and it could take 40 seconds to update tags in the PLC, after which everything is ok again.
There are no errors in the FT diagnostics viewer, and no DCOM errors in the windows event viewer.
Does anyone have some idea what's going on here?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm getting some weird behavior from one of my displays in a FTView SE v11 application which has a total of 10 displays. The...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a new project now and everytime I open the tag browser from an objects properties box to assign a tag, it the whole program freezes...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! My name is Cody and I'm a programmer for a small custom machine builder. Anyways, I'm working on a testing line that has a PLC, 6...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing I am with Rockwell FTView ME runtime. I'm running it on a panel mount industrial...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom