Omron Cx-programmer Array Value into Location

Tommycai

I have faults (cylinder not making a position) that set array bits.

I want the value of the array to be moved into a location so I can see what the value is from the array does anyone know if this is possible?

I tried moving the array to an ir but then I can not add the IR with a D address? not sure why?

Ok here it goes.

In Omron Cx-programmer I have made an array of bool. These Bool are set when a fault occurs (cylinder not making position not actual plc fault). I would like to send this value of this array to another location so that I can send this value to redlion crimson 3.0.

1. PLC Fault occurs
2. Value from array to Another location (Value not bool, but # value).
3. Trigger RedLion to Read Value
4. RedLion sends Value to webserver for customer to see fault.

Sorry it is confusing. I will try and zip it up later today, currently working on com stuff.

Or is there a better way? can crimson 3.0 have arrays or bool? I am not sure about this? Or I am open to suggestions.