Redlion G306A Download Error

Pollasit

Dear Sir,

I have a problem with G306A HMI.
It not boot, but stuck at logo screen with PWR LED flashing.
When I try to download project, this message will be show on crimson3.

"ERROR - unexpected reply code 2.16.2 was received"

This problem occur right after I upgrade my crimson 3 to version 619.002
I guess it might be about firmware or boot sector corrupted.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Dear Sir,

I have a problem with G306A HMI.
It not boot, but stuck at logo screen with PWR LED flashing.
When I try to download project, this message will be show on crimson3.

"ERROR - unexpected reply code 2.16.2 was received"

This problem occur right after I upgrade my crimson 3 to version 619.002
I guess it might be about firmware or boot sector corrupted.
Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

The easiest way to fix this is to try the download using the RS-232 cable if you have one. Just try the download again that way.

If you don't have one, I would recommend getting one. I bought them for all of our technicians and programmers. It is simply the simplest (although slowest) way to fix most boot problems.

We still use Ethernet and USB for downloading programs, but if that fails, the serial cable will almost always allow us to recover.