Problem configuring a data acquisition with ethernet

omarkhoali

Hello Everybody,

I am new here and I would like you to help figure out a problem, I recently installed a data acquisition unit, Yokogawa MW100 that supports IP communication, I configured it EDS and ICO, and eventually can see it through RsLinx. The problem is that when I access to the project I would like it to configure the acquisition unit, I choose the Discover Module option, it sees it but cannot install it because " A profile must be installed before this device can be created. " As far as I understood, I need to configure the Ethernet card (1769-L32E), but I have no idea how I am going to do it, I tried ControlFLASH but it says that the server is busy. Any other way to do this that you can suggest ?