Error communicating clp's Rockwell

SternTech

Hello, I have the following error when trying to send a message PLC CompactLogix L23E QB1B for PLC MicroLogix 1100. Attached hereto error.

Thanks!!

01.jpg

You have got the path wrong in your message instruction. I am not 100% sure for your particular combination of PLC's but I would try LocalENB,2,192.168.1.144

Just try 2,192.168.1.144 then. The ENB reference may not be needed for the L23 processor. The 2 is the actual ethernet port so this will always be in front of the IP address.

Hi Andybr

And also tried the same mistake from the beginning, do not know if you understand me, but I want to send a message L23E CompactLogix PLC for the MicroLogix 1100.

Thank You!!

Hello to all, already managed to solve my problem, I want to thank everyone who helped me !!

Thank you !!