Unitronics-SLC 5/05 comms

CntrlFreek

good afternoon,
Does anyone have successful experience with Unitronics (specifically V1210) to SLC 5/05 communications over DF-1? I am able to write to V1210, however not able to read from it! Please help!!

I did that years ago. The Unitroncs tech note is for the CLX. Start with that.

Regardless, If your 5/05 supports Modbus I recommend going that route because it's more flexible.

Good Luck,

Yosi

Similar Topics

Hello All, I'm trying to set up an SLC-5/05 to read data from a Unitronics Vision 230. I've set up the ports for the same baud, etc. The 5/05...
Replies
Views
I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm gonna try to make this as clear as possible. For a project, we have 3 Unitronics PLC's controlling each a machine. The company that...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a customer that has a V530 that the screen died on him. He has asked me to come out and pull the old program out of the bad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just started on Unitronics PLC's. I cant get the HMI and PLC to communicate. I am getting an error unable to connect to VNC server on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom