Crimson 3 programming example codes

bjrajendra

Hi all,
i am reading the referrance amanual of crimson 3 and i am trying to write the codes and can anyone suggest a crimson 3 programming codes and their outputs so that i can learn those quickly

please help me

yes their i am not finding the effective usage of system functions, suppose i want to use the raw serial port to communicate with rs 232 and now i want to use the system functions portwrite and portprint so that whatever the value i wrote i should display on my hyperterminal display
thanks

What could possibly be the difficulty here?

PortWrite writes a single character out the selected comm port. The port has to be set to raw data, no protocol.

PortWrite(1, 'z')

PortPrint writes a string out the selected comm port, again, raw, no protocol.

PortPrint(1, "My text")

Neither has a return value.