Redlion G15 - Microscan Device

Powerband

Hi there - first post, although I've been lurking for a while. I'm pretty green when it comes to programming and software design so please be considerate, I may ask a stupid question or two!

I've got my hands on a redlion g15 and I'm attempting to make it talk to a microscan device.

I've assigned an IP address and port no. for the device in question, however I'm a bit lost as to the next step(s)

The goal is to have the device (barcode reader) decode a barcode and display that information on the G15 display.

Thanks for any help,
PB.

Similar Topics

Hi again all. First off let me say how valuable all your ideas and help is. Even what you thonk is a small answer has helped me emensly. Ok I...
Replies
Views
Hi, In my HMI program, I used Horizontal Bar to display values from the analog input module. But sometime the values is not displaying properly...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to open PDF/JPEG from the HMI screen. What I am trying to achieve is opening and closing of drawing by click of a button...
Replies
Views
Hi Currently I am using RedLion HMI for one of my recent jobs. I am new to RedLion HMI. I configured alarms to view in the alarm viewer. When I...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom