RedLion G15 HMI Alarm Display

Any time you edit code in a program, you must "translate" it before it will go into the downloaded database. There is a little icon below the menu bar that will turn gray when a program is valid but not translated. It looks like a sheet of paper with a check mark on it. You can click that icon to translate the code or hit CTRL+T. Also, the icon next to your program in the left pane will be yellow when it needs to be translated or red if there are errors. Be sure to end each complete statement of code with a semicolon. You can have one complete statement extend over multiple lines, and Crimson uses the semicolon as the statement delimiter to separate them.

I did the change. Added the below command, translate it. Program icon turns to green.
if (PenMask1 == 0) PenMask1 := 15;
But when I simulate it in Crimson, still the graphs are not shown. But when I manually click on each button it is showing. Looks like 15 is not writing to Penmask1 when I simulate.
Do I need to call the function somewhere. When I right click on program in left pane and click find usage, it says not being used. Does all the functions written are called automatically.

Last edited:
I did the change. Added the below command, translate it. Program icon turns to green.
if (PenMask1 == 0) PenMask1 := 15;
But when I simulate it in Crimson, still the graphs are not shown. But when I manually click on each button it is showing. Looks like 15 is not writing to Penmask1 when I simulate.
Do I need to call the function somewhere. When I right click on program in left pane and click find usage, it says not being used. Does all the functions written are called automatically.

Something would have to call that program for it to be run. The best thing is to set it in a startup function. For Instance, on Pages - Global, call the function from the On Startup Event. Even better, create a startup program, and call that program from the On Startup Event. In the startup program, call any other program or set any variables you want set.