Output not energized

bright676

The attached zip file is from a machine where the timers on the machine are giving me problems. They are resetting when they are not supposed to. We have replaced every thing plc related on the machine. From the plc power supply transformer, line filter, powers supply, processor, rack, every I-O card and the timers on the machine.

I am just starting to try and figure this issue out and on rung #1the run relay output B3:3.0 is not energized. Every thing before it is true.

From what I understand, if every thing before the output is true (green) then the output will be energized.

Than you for any understanding that you can give me.

Last edited:
I am just starting to try and figure this issue out and on rung #1the run relay output B3:3.0 is not energized. Every thing before it is true.

In the program you posted not everything on that rung is true. Can you take a snap shot of the rung ( program) when it is all true.

The program is from when it was running.

Well I now see what part of my problem is. The symbols back ground color is also green, I thought that it meant it was true. I changed it to white, hopefully it will help me out.

The program is from when it was running.

Well I now see what part of my problem is. The symbols back ground color is also green, I thought that it meant it was true. I changed it to white, hopefully it will help me out.

Which is why I always recommend using the "standard" / "default" colour schemes. It may not be to everyone's taste, but at least you will definitely see everything....