Simple Question: Whats a L-bit in Mitsu?

M - Internal relays - auxilliary relays used by the cpu and are not latched (cleared at power failure or cpu reset)
L - Latch relays - auxilliary relays used by the cpu and are latched (not cleared at power failure)
F - Annunciators - Internal relays convenient for equipment fault / failure detection
V - Edge relays (q cpu) - similar to a one-shot
B - Link relays - CPU devices used to refresh LB relays in a melsecnet network
S - Step relays - relays for step instructions in sequential function chart

(Copied from mrplc.com)

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a simple question that I have overcomplicated and gotten stuck on. I have a variable, we can call it "light" that I need to stay...
Replies
Views
Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
Will going online with a modicon controller in Proworx 32 write to the controller? I have a backup of the program open and would like to go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom