Studio 5000 - decimal time to min/secs

NJC123

Hello, I’m sure there is a simple way to do this but I can’t think of it. Any help would be great.
The problem is I’m trying to convert a decimal value to minutes and seconds to display on a HMI. The decimal value is a count down until the machine stops, this is worked out by
Timer.PRE- Timer.ACC)/1000 = seconds remaining
I’ve split this into minutes and second but both have a decimal point which causes problems when displaying it on the HMI.
e.g. 91sec/60 = 1.51min
If I don’t display the decimal point on the HMI it shows 2min.
Is there any way to remove the decimal point?
Thanks for the help.

PLC software: Rockwell Studio 5000
HMI: FactoryTalk

That method of rounding will only mean that the display would stay on the previous minute for one second longer than normal or jump to the next minute one second before normal. I don't think it will cause any great problem as just a readout.

You could Use MOD instruction to get the remainding seconds.
91/60 = 1 (minute) 91(mod)60= 31 (seconds). Then you could convert to strings with DTOS and CONCAT to display 1:31

One more thing if you decide to CONCAT into string. Use if <10 on Seconds then CONCAT a 0 and Seconds to show 1:09 and not 1:9