communicate redlion with DSP 2833x_Device

bjrajendra

hello @ alll,
actually i am trying to send a constant character continuously to my redlion G306A device with my DSP 28335 Device but redlion was not displaying anything . I used just SPEED2=PortInput(2,0,13,2000,8); in crimson 3 program where SPEED2 is my tag.But the point is i wrote a program to send constant character in code composer with that i getting display in my hyper-terminal but the same is not getting in my redlion i am attaching the txt filefor the c program i used. can any suggest me the changes i have to made so that i can get the display.

The thing is i am sending a character with dsp board and my hyper terminal is receiving when hyperterminal sends a character my hmi is recieving but the communication with these two is not getting ie., dsp is sending it is confirm bcoz we checked it in hyperterminal and hmi too recieving but nothing is displaying on my hmi (REDLION G306A)

PLEASE HELP ME