HMI DSI8000 and S7-300

Hi Every body
I have a plc "s7-300" and I want to connect it to HMI "DSI8000" by ethernet.I configured CPU of s7-300 with CP 343-1 and assigned address and other details.
In HMI I assigned ethernet address and IP for HMI and PLC.
Unfoutunatly,when I dedicate tag in HMI (for instance to M0.0) and dedicate tag to a pushbotton ,then in program nothing happened.
I'm sure about communication because when I change parameter of "physical layer"in HMI I could see changes in CP 343-1.
I'm not sure about of parameter "server connection (HEX)" and "client connection (HEX)" in HMI parameter .
I would be approciate if every body could help me.

Thanks
Mohammad

Similar Topics

Hi, Have a Good Day.... In my project i am doing communication with TS8008(SSD Drives HMI) and Allen Bradley Compactlogix L35E through...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom