HMI DSI8000 and S7-300

Hi Every body
I have a plc "s7-300" and I want to connect it to HMI "DSI8000" by ethernet.I configured CPU of s7-300 with CP 343-1 and assigned address and other details.
In HMI I assigned ethernet address and IP for HMI and PLC.
Unfoutunatly,when I dedicate tag in HMI (for instance to M0.0) and dedicate tag to a pushbotton ,then in program nothing happened.
I'm sure about communication because when I change parameter of "physical layer"in HMI I could see changes in CP 343-1.
I'm not sure about of parameter "server connection (HEX)" and "client connection (HEX)" in HMI parameter .
I would be approciate if every body could help me.

Thanks
Mohammad

Similar Topics

Hi, Have a Good Day.... In my project i am doing communication with TS8008(SSD Drives HMI) and Allen Bradley Compactlogix L35E through...
Replies
Views
hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom