900 Control Station

archy

Hi,

In the 900 Control Station when a drag a signal tag out onto the work area, it gives me the name I gave the tag in my HC900, a colon, and then the value. How Can I separate out the value with the goal of being able to control what its label says?

Hi,

In the 900 Control Station when a drag a signal tag out onto the work area, it gives me the name I gave the tag in my HC900, a colon, and then the value. How Can I separate out the value with the goal of being able to control what its label says?

On the Data Tab, Uncheck Label from Get from Tag and then change it on the Format Tab.

Similar Topics

Hello, friends. I've programmed a ControlEdge 900 PLC (900CP1-0200) and I now have to make an HMI application for a 900 Control Station...
Replies
Views
I haven't done any programming for a HC900 Control Station before. I was wondering if there was a way to generate a popup display from a bit in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got several CS900 control stations being operated throughout my plant and have had no problems with them. Until now. I've got a 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, Without using the Honeywell 900 Control Station starter file, how can you create a button to export all your log files onto a USB stick...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to give the end user the ability to change text labels in the 900 Control Station?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom