S7-200 operating hours meter

miro78

Hello,

I am new in this forum. And I am searching for a small programm that counts the operating hour's of a pump or motor.

I knew that there was a free download for a programm/library that could to this. The link was on the site www.s7-200.net. But the site is offline.

So I kindly ask is there anybody who can help me to get this programm.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Michael

1. Create a "one hour pulse". You can do this using integrated 1_sec clock pulse. Count that pulse to 3600, and when 3600, reset counter and generate one_hour_pulse.
2. Use one_hour_pulse to increment specified DINT tag (DW) when motor is on.

You can also counts seconds when motor is on, then divide it by 3600.

*Always use double integers (DW) for counters.